When you use soap or a cleanser on your skin, you strip the natural oils off. The oils are there for a reason though, they make your skin softer and help keep the dirt out of pores. When you strip the natural oils off of your skin, it responds the only way it knows how, producing more oil. So after a while your skin will go from feeling super clean to super oily.
So what do you do then? Wash your face with oil! The new oil you’re using on your face will bind with existing oil to remove and cleanse impurities. It will also help balance out the oil production of your body: if your skin is too dry or agitated from harsh products, it helps by producing more oil. If your pores are clogged they cant breathe and detoxify. Using a new cleansing product will naturally heal your face and balance your body out!
Find an oil that is natural and antibacterial. Combine it with an astringent oil with a more gentle moisturizer. Use about 10-30% of astringent and 70-90% moisturizing oil.
1. Grab a dry clean washcloth
2. Put the oils into your hand
3. Slightly massage into your face for a couple of minutes
4. Soak the washcloth in warm to hot water, wring it out
5. Lay the washcloth over your face for 30 seconds to help open pores
6. With gentle pressure, wipe oil off your face
7. Rinse washcloth and repeat until all of the oil is gone from your face
There you have it; a super easy face wash that will help to clean and open pores!