Are you aware that cucumber juice helps bring down body temperature, is highly alkalizing and effective for removing uric acid crystallization in joints, like with gout. There may be a slight pain when drinking this juice (a sign of healing) it is the stirring of the old toxins to be eliminated. The celery and ginger will help reduce inflammation during the cleansing. Perfect combo!
(Prep time: 5 minutes || Total time: 10 minutes)
Juice the following:
–1 medium-sized cucumber
–2 ribs of celery
–A slice of lemon
–1-inch young ginger root
1. Prepare the ingredients. Clean them thoroughly first. You can use a vegetable wash.
2. Cut the cucumber into smaller pieces based on the capacity of your juicer.
3. Also prepare the celery ribs making sure that there is no accumulation of dirt.
4. Cut the lemon into half. You can put the other one in the fridge.
5. Then carve out the ginger root.
How long? Drink until you see the results you want (once a day or twice a day to speed up the process)
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.