If you have cancer, you’ve probably heard that eating lots of vegetables can fight the disease and give your body the nutritional support it needs to withstand chemotherapy. One vegetable in particular—garlic—contains substances that are especially powerful weapons against cancer, says the American Institute for Cancer Research. So including garlic in your diet may help you treat cancer.
Garlic is known to be an extremely effective vegetable, which can provide an immense number of health benefits. The list of diseases that garlic can kill is long, and includes:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in oral cavity)
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella infection
- HIV-1 infection
- Vibrio infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (including drug-resistant strains)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant Clostridium infection
- Cytomegalovirus infections
- Viral infections (Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis virus and human rhinovirus type 2)
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
These are only a small part of the health conditions in which garlic can be of great use due to its powerful properties to fight infection.
This amazing vegetable has been used to treat and cure cancer throughout the ages. Even Hippocrates recommended the consumption of large amounts of crushed garlic as a cure for cancer.
If you decide to heal your cancer using this remarkable item as an anti-fungal, you should take at least 5-6 cloves of (crushed) garlic per day. There are about 12 cloves per the whole pod of garlic.
Moreover, note that you should let them sit for at least 15 minutes after they have been crushed. This amount of time is needed to release an enzyme (allinase) that produces these anti-fungal, anti-cancer compounds.
However, you can eat the raw or cooked garlic as part of sandwiches or other meals, but according to research, garlic supplements do not produce the same anti-cancer, anti-fungal results.
Garlic also permeates the research literature: the biomedical database known as MEDLINE, provided by the National Library of Medicine, contains 4245 study abstracts on garlic.
According to the data given there, garlic is extremely important in preventing or treating well over 150 health conditions, ranging from cancer to diabetes, infection to plaque buildup in the arteries, DNA damage to mercury poisoning.
Furthermore, in the research on Greenmedinfo.com, it was also stated that garlic has value in 167 health conditions or disease symptoms, but the greatest density of research indicates garlic’s role in preventing and/or treating Cardiovascular Disease and Cancers, the two primary causes of death within high-income countries.
Inexpensive, time-tested, safe and delicious, natural remedies and spices like garlic have been ‘life saving’, and consequently, in ancient times, many were worth their weight in gold.
Nowadays, although we are aware of its power and are starting to be more and more convinced in it, it seems that doctors will always prescribe drugs as part of our treatments.
Therefore, you are responsible for your own health. Learn how you can use the nature to improve your health and always use its items if they work and they are safe.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.
- How to grow an endless supply of garlic at home
- You’re probably eating bleached garlic from China. Here’s how to spot it:
- If you eat garlic and honey on an empty stomach for 7 days, this is what happens to your body.
- Ginger-Garlic Soup Made With Over 20 Clovers of Garlic Defeats Colds and Flus