According to the Nike trainer Alex Silver-Fagan, if you want to have nice butt and slim legs you will have to perform squats. In order to do that you just need to combine all of the following exercises with similar training programmes.
We recommend you to do the following:
It is recommended to do the exercises every day.
You will only need 15 minutes to perform these exercises.
The best thing with these exercises is that you can perform them in your home.
You can achieve amazing results in a short period of time if you complete these exercises in the right way.
1.Performing Basic Squats is the best start.
2.If you want to achieve a great buttocks do Squats with a Kickback.
3.If you want to strengthen both your buttocks and body, do Sumo Squats.
4.Sumo Squats- Outstretched Arms add the cardio element.
5.If you want to strengthen the arm muscles, do Jump Squats.
6.If you want to improve the appearance of your waistline, do Sumo for Training the Abdominal Oblique Muscles.
7.Narrow Squats when the Feet are Close Together is a great exercise to be performed as pistol squats warm-up.
8.You should use support while performing Pistol Squats at the very beginning since they are not easy to perform.
9.Besides strengthening the buttocks, the Split Squats also strengthen the muscles of the calf and thighs.
10.If you want to target a number of muscles simultaneously, do Curtsy Squats.
11.Side Squats target the lower body in what is called a lateral motion exercise.
12.Besides adding cardio to the training, the Pop Squats are also great for relaxing the muscles after the antecedent.
Training Schedule for One Week:
- 10 repetitions of Basic Squats
- 5 repetitions of Squats with Kickback on both of your legs
- 10 repetitions of Sumo Squats- outstretched arms
- 10 repetitions of Sumo Squats
- 10 repetitions of Jump Squats
- 5 repetitions of Squats for training the oblique muscles on both of your legs
- 5 repetitions of Pistol Squats on both of your legs
- 10 repetitions of Narrow Squats- your feet put close together
- 5 repetitions of Curtsy Squats on both of your legs
- 5 repetitions of Split Squats on both of your legs
- 10 repetitions of Pop Squats
- 5 repetitions of Side-step Squats on both of your legs
- 10 repetitions of Sumo Squats
- 5 repetitions of Squats to target oblique abdominal muscles on both of your legs
We recommend you to repeat these exercises during the entire week.
Important note from the author:
Is it possible to melt away one to two pounds of stubborn body fat every single day? It sounds insane, but according to the scientific proof — and the thousands who have already done it themselves using this secret — the answer is YES.
You will never guess how it’s done… (Hint: It’s NOT about taking sketchy pills or killing yourself at the gym).
That’s right – and it’s important to know that this isn’t about some “magic weight loss shake,” or the “calories out-calories in” model that the medical community has been trying to brainwash us with for decades.
Not at all.
It’s about a simple yet potent method developed and perfected by Brian Flatt – who is a health & nutritionist coach, and also a personal trainer who has been in the fitness world for over a decade.
See what all the buzz is about here
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.