Adrenal glands are small layered glands located on top of the kidneys. These glands play a vital role in the regulation of kidney function as well as the production of hormones, especially sex hormones like testosterone and estrogen; and stress hormones like cortisol.
In addition, these glands are responsible for the secretion of a few hormones, such as adrenaline and steroids. These hormones play an important role in regulating blood pressure, boosting the immune system, and improving the metabolic rate. They also improve your body’s ability to deal with stress. As a result of this, problems with their secretion can contribute to a number of ailments.
What Is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is actually a term applied to a set of symptoms, including fatigue, digestive issues, body aches, sleep disorders and nervousness.
This health issue can result in decreased levels of hormones that can have an impact on each body part. If left untreated, adrenal fatigue can cause adrenal insufficiency.
Here Are the Most Common Signs of Adrenal Fatigue:
- Chronic emotional and physical fatigue
- Sleep disturbances
- Depression and anxiety
- Memory loss and brain fog
- Chronic muscle pain or body aches
- Muscle weakness
- Dry skin and brittle nails
- Hair loss
- Sudden weight gain or loss
- Thyroid problems
- Heart palpitations
- Low blood pressure
- Blurry vision
- Uterine fibroids
- Low sex drive
Here is a natural remedy that can help you improve the function of your adrenal gland and alleviate all these symptoms:
- 2/3 cup of Brazilian walnuts
- 5 tbsp. of extra virgin, organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of raisins
- 2/3 cup of dried parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. of ginger root
- 4 tbsp. of raw, organic honey
Blend the Brazilian walnuts and parsley leaves into a blender. Next, add the ginger, raisins, coconut oil, and honey. Blend until you create a smooth mixture.
You should take 2 tbsp. of this all-natural remedy to improve the function of your adrenal gland. Make sure you take the remedy before your breakfast, on an empty stomach.
Consume this dosage 2-3 times in a week. This homemade remedy will stimulate your adrenal gland function.
Namely, your sleep quality will enhance, your skin and hair will look amazing, and you will feel more energized. This means that you will notice great improvements within a very short period of time.
Other Important Tips on How to Keep These Glands Healthy:
- Consume plenty of water
- Avoid eating sugar
- Lower or exclude alcohol
- Minimize your intake of caffeine
- Avoid using hydrogenated oils such as soy, corn, and canola oil
- Stop using microwave oven
You Should Also Take These Herbs and Supplements:
– Licorice root: Licorice root possesses a phytonutrient known as triterpenoid saponins, which can regulate the levels of cortisol. It is available in form of capsules or tea. You can use it in order to balance your hormones, keep your blood sugar levels under control, and support your adrenal cortex.
– Holy basil: It is an herb that can decrease cortisol levels and regulate corticosterone, thus supporting your adrenal glands. That’s not all, holy basis can also protect your adrenal and pituitary gland, and hypothalamus.
– Ashwagandha: It has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce stress and fight hormonal imbalance. Ashwagandha can also keep your blood sugar levels under control. It is available in form or capsules, tincture, or tea online or in health food stores.
– Fish oil: It contains essential fatty acids that can inhibit adrenal activation triggered by mental stress. Specifically, fish oil can calm your central nervous system.
– Magnesium: Magnesium is also known as a relaxation mineral. It can lower cortisol production, thus reducing stress. This mineral also plays an important role in maintaining many bodily functions.
nc_socialPanel swp_flatFresh swp_d_fullColor swp_i_fullColor swp_o_fullColor scale-100 scale-fullWidth” data-count=”7″ data-emphasize=”0″ data-float=”floatBottom” data-floatcolor=”#ffffff” data-position=”both”>