Squalene also protects the skin from sun damage, which causes skin wrinkling. The large amount of gamma oryznol and vitamin E, on the other hand, helps protect heart and health and lowers cholesterol.
Rice has wonderful effects in skin rejuvenation and the rice water face mask recipe below can help soften wrinkles and makes your skin radiant.
Rice Water Face Mask
- 3 Tbsp rice
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- After boiling the rice, strain and put aside the water in which the rice boiled.
- Add heated milk in the rice and mix.
- After stirring the mixture well, add honey.
- Apply the mask on clean skin, then let dry.
- Take off the mask and wash your face with water, using the water in which the rice is boiled.
Do this procedure at least once a week to feel the benefits and look ten years younger.