Due to its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, ginger is considered to be one of the most powerful foods of the 21st century.
Ginger is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals that make it extremely beneficial for your overall health. It is well known for its long history of improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain, and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues.
A cup of hot ginger tea beats the cold in winter more efficiently than any other beverage. Ginger tea offers a great number of health benefits, here are just a few:
- Ginger can fight infections and enhance the immune system, since it is so rich in antioxidants
- It is an efficient remedy against the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
- Due to its warming properties, ginger can improve circulation, as well as oxygen, vitamin and mineral delivery
- Ginger can relieve pain, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
- Ginger tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
Method of preparation:
The preparation of ginger tea is extremely easy. First, boil some water, add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Next, add the milk and then strain the tea in a cup.
Add flavor to your tea and enjoy its valuable effects!