Some people have a lot of trouble kicking the smoking habit, and we get that! It’s a tough habit to fully kick. If you have recently quit, congratulations! If you’re working on it, we know you can do it. Your body will take time, even decades, to fully heal, but you can start today by helping cleanse your lungs of the tar and junk.
This is somewhat of an intense regimen, but fortunately it only lasts 72 hours. Let’s get into it.
- First, get rid of all dairy in the house. You won’t be able to have any for the next 72 hours.
- The night before your regimen begins, drink a cup of herbal tea of your choice. It’ll help stimulate digestion.
- In the morning, squeeze two fresh organic lemons into 300 ml of water and drink.
- After breakfast, drink 300ml of grapefruit juice. If you can’t tolerate grapefruit, you can use pineapple juice.
- Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice.
- During lunch, drink 400 ml of juice that is rich in potassium. Cranberry juice is a good choice.
- Repeat this for the following two days.
Additionally, repeat these two activities daily:
- Each day, bathe yourself in hot water, allowing your body to sweat some.
- Put 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil in a bowl of hot water. Place your head over the bowl and cover with a towel. Inhale the steam until the water produces no more.