Everyone knows that when you don’t use particular group of muscles for too long, they will become weaker.
For example, when somebody injure his leg and uses the wheelchair for longer period of time, in time his leg will become weaker and weaker. It is the same with the muscle surrounding your eye lens.
In case you are wearing glasses and don’t do exercises for your eyes, your vision will gradually weaken. Your eye muscles require exercises as every other muscle in your body.
In the process of restoration of your vision you will need to follow several rules:
- You will need to avoid hard pressure on your eyes and it is recommended to close your eyes for several minutes on every 2-3 hours.
- It is necessary to implement gymnastics for the eyes, which contains 16 exercises (follow these lines with your eyes
- Get rid of your glasses.
- Implement everyday massage on the specific points:
- It is necessary to look into distance while walking outside.
- Drink carrot juice with several drops of olive oil constantly.
- Rinse your eyes with warm water.
- Don’t use your PC or lap top at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Implement the Indian exercise “Trataka” in order to establish your vision:
A moderated, focused look is a form of meditation which directs the concentration at a particular point (small object, candle light, black spot) for developing focus, strengthening of the eyesight and stimulating the third eye. This exercise is called Trataka.
In the first phase of the exercise, you will need to focus on a symbol or some object and stare at it constantly, paying attention to every emotion and every thought, releasing them in order to have your mind concentrated on the symbol with clear thoughts.
When you notice tears from your eyes, shut them down and give them a rest. The point of this exercise is to endure as much as you can before tears start to flow from your eyes.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.