Probably every one of us has laurel in our homes. Laurel is an aromatic evergreen tree that is commonly used as a spice for many dishes. However, did you know that this plant has even better effects on your physical health?
This incredible leaf has a lot of medicinal properties. You are able to heal many issues if you make an oil of this plant and use it.
Here are the benefits of the laurel leaf:
- Excellent in cleansing the colon
- Perfect for calming the nerves
- It will provide you with more intellectual power and focus
- The joint pain and varicose veins will be gone
- Stimulates the swelling
- Provides you with a stronger immunity
Laurel Oil Recipe
- 30g bay leaves
- 250ml olive oil
The first thing you need to do is to grind the bay leaves. Then, put the olive oil over the leaves. Place the resulting mixture in a jar. Close the jar well. You need to leave the jar in a dark cold place for 2 weeks.
You will have to shake it occasionally. When 2 weeks have passed, strain the resulting mixture with gauze and put everything in another clean container with lid. It is recommended to keep this mixture in cold rooms.
Health Benefits of Laurel Oil:
- Massages with warm laurel oil will treat your aching joints.
- It is the perfect solution for ear pains and migraines.
- Remove the headache by rubbing it on the temples.
- It is perfect for reducing the body temperature.
- It is able to improve the intestine work and the digestion.
- Perfect for renal and hepatic issues.
- If you experience skin problems, use it as a lotion.
- Eliminates acne and pimples.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)