There’re a few reservations of this recipe, and each of them is super tasty.
First, let’s go through the ingredients:
- 1.5 cups coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup protein-powder (make sure it’s high-quality)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts you may wish to use in the blender until broken up into chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together, if you notice that it is too crumbly than try adding in another tablespoon of coconut oil and possibly more water.
- Scoop cookies onto a cookie tray.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Use 2 cups of coconut shreds instead of sunflower seeds. As mentioned before, you can use nuts and seeds of your choice.
Add flavored protein for a different flavor.
You can put the coconut whipped cream recipe in between to make an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)