Not only these hacks make your cooking and your life much easier and simpler, but they also make cooking much more appealing and interesting for you.
From peeling ginger in a matter of seconds using a spoon, to keeping wine undiluted using grape, these kitchen hacks could save you a few minutes of your precious time. If you are interested in learning more, read on!
1. Boiling the water before pouring it into ice cube molds will help you get crystal -clear ice cubes you`ll be proud of! Who would have thought that the secret to getting super crystal-clear ice was so simple!
2. Putting your eggs in a glass of water will help you see how old the eggs are. Check out the image below showing how to determine whether they are still eatable:
3. If you are fan of eggs and cook them on a regular basis, it would be of great help to learn that you can cook them in the oven for 15 minutes on 160 degrees. It sounds interesting,easy, and delicious, doesn`t it?
8. Putting the ice-cream in a bag prevents it from getting hard and frozen, which allows you to eat it easier.
10. Placing a few lemon slices underneath the grilled fish enhances its flavor!
Peel bananas upside down: Peeling a banana upside down turns out to be the easiest way of doing it. Simply squeeze the bottom part and the skin will fall apart instantly!
Cook bacon in the over: Instead of frying bacon as most people do, lay the strips onto a baking paper and cook for about 20 minutes.
Ripen avocados in minutes: Wrap the avocado in foil and place it in the over for a few minutes.
Peel kiwi easier:Cut the ends off both sides and then scoop out the middle using a spoon.
quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)