Snoring is one of those problems that doesn’t really bother the person who’s actually doing it. It’s usually more problematic for the person who sleeps next to or shares a room with the snorer every night. We’re talking sleepless nights, irritated mornings—the works. Snoring most often happens during the deep sleep cycles of people who are overweight, have had too much alcohol, or have constricted airways and/or misshapen nasal walls.
Excess phlegm in the nose or throat of a person can also be to blame. And here’s where the trick comes in: a homemade anti-snore juice. Have the snorer regularly drink the following and see if stillness once again reigns at night. Many report having positive outcomes with this natural and delicious anti-snore juice.
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 fresh ginger root
Lemon juice is high in vitamin C, which helps to thin nasal fluids and cleanse the nostrils. Ginger helps relieve the nostril of excess pressure or pain. Apples and carrots aren’t only helpful for clearing the nose, they also contribute to a good night’s sleep.
Here’s how to do it:
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender (or juicer) creating a smoothie (or juice) and drink it several hours before heading to bed.
If you’re noticing regular patterns of interrupted breathing or consistent difficulty sleeping, you should contact your doctor. Though snoring seems harmless, it sometimes needs to be addressed medically.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.
- 4 Natural Ways to Stop Teeth Grinding and the Headaches, Poor Sleep and Tooth Decay It Causes
- Make one of these 4 drinks before bed to fall asleep, stay asleep and burn fat while doing it
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
- Swallow THIS, Fall Asleep Almost Instantly, Stay Asleep, and Wake Up Refreshed
- Banana Cinnamon Tea Recipe for Deep Sleep (works better than sleeping pills!)