The lumbar pain is a common disorder which involves the muscles, low back, nerves and bones. This pain can spread along the upper legs, calves, knees and feet. It is characterized by a strong pain, burning sensation and numbness of the legs. The pain can vary from a constant pain to a sudden sharp feeling.
There can be an intense pain in the lumbar area or it can spread only in one leg. The pain can become intensified at night or after long sitting, standing, coughing, sneezing or stress.
If you experience such a pain, consult your doctor for appropriate medication. Make sure you avoid treating this pain with conventional treatments which include medications and painkillers. These methods can often be ineffective and even harm your organs.
If treat this pain with some simple exercises for muscle stretching, it will be gone for a very short period of time.
Exercises for Stretching the Sciatic Nerve:
Some stretching exercises will help you reduce inflammation in the body and ease the sciatic pain.
At the beginning, it might not be easy, because all of the exercises should be performed slowly but as you breathe out, you will increase the stretches.
1. Lie flat on the floor, bend the painful leg and slightly pull it towards your shoulder. Once you feel a stretch, hold the leg in that position for half a minute.
Then loose the leg, take a short break and repeat the exercise twice.
2. Bend your knees and pull them toward your chest. Make sure you do not lift the buttocks from the floor. Cross the legs, pull the healthy leg with your hand as shown in the picture.
Stay in this position for half a minute and then return to the original position. Repeat this stretch two times.
These exercises will eliminate the stagnation in the muscles, improve the blood circulation and promote a recovery.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
- Drop Toxic Sanitizers! They Cause the Skin to Absorb 10 times MORE of the Hormone Disrupting BPA Here is How to Make The Most Effective Hand Sanitizer - February 20, 2017
- Clean Your Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack And Stroke Only With One Glass Of This Powerful Drink - February 14, 2017
- This is what happens to your body when you eat 3 whole eggs a day - February 14, 2017