It’s delicious, healthy and very nourishing and has beneficial effect on the stomach. If your child has sore throat and coughs- be sure to try to make this wonderful cream! It is very easy to prepare.
The cream of banana cough – recipe:
- 2 medium ripe bananas (the best ones are the ones with dots)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey (if you add honey, it should be added when the mixture is cool slightly because honey loses its properties at high temperatures)
- 400 ml of boiling water
Peel the bananas. Mash them with a fork or a spoon (preferably wood or plastic that are not darkened).
Add the sugar and stir well.
Pour the boiling water, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
If you`re using honey, add it at the end, when this mixture had cooled.
Strain the mixture through a plastic sieve (don`t do it if you don`t want).
Always gently heat the mixture and consume 4 times a day (about 100 ml).
Every day create a new dose – it’s easy.
In a few days the cough will stop. You do not need expensive drugs, just some HEALTHY CURES!
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast With These 9 Natural Remedies - January 23, 2017
- Homemade Bread Recipes: You’ll Never Buy Bread Again - January 23, 2017
- Cinnamon and honey fights off colds, flu, acne, weight loss and more - January 23, 2017