Studies have discovered a strong link between chronic stress and numerous emotional and physical disorders, like nausea, vomiting, anxiety, high blood pressure, depression, stroke, heart attack, weak immune system, as well as the development of various serious diseases.
Unfortunately, stress is common in today’s lifestyles, which raises the risk of various ailments. Therefore, if you do not find a way to manage stress and avoid further complications.
You can successfully lower stress with the help of various methods, like meditation, yoga, exercise, music, and massage. We will suggest an ancient Japanese self-relaxation technique, which provides amazing effects. You can practice it anywhere and it will take only 5 minutes of your time.
It is believed that each finger is linked to a different feeling or emotion, as follows:
- The Thumb can help you treat worry and anxiety.
- The Index finger will aid in overcoming fears.
- The Middle finger regulates feelings of bitterness and rage.
- The Ring finger treats depression and melancholy.
- The Little finger manages stress, supports optimism, and boosts self-esteem.
This is what to Do:
The goal of this technique is to create a balance of all the opposing energy forces in the body. You should grasp one finger at a time, and wrap the next finger around it. You should hold every finger for one to two fingers until you feel the pulse.
If you gently press the center of the palm with the thumb of the other hand and hold for a minute, you can bring yourself into a deeper state of relaxation.
This technique will help you relax, balance your spirit, and manage stress. The following video will provide additional information that will help you practice this technique right:
- DIY Foot Reflexology: 7 Pressure Points To Reduce Stress & Promote Weight Loss
- Dog Reflexology REVERSES Inflammation And Promotes HEALTHY Blood Flow
- 5 Reasons to Put Essential Oils on the Bottom of Your Feet
- Press These Points On Your Baby’s Feet To Make Them Stop Crying Immediately
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast With These 9 Natural Remedies - January 23, 2017
- Homemade Bread Recipes: You’ll Never Buy Bread Again - January 23, 2017
- Cinnamon and honey fights off colds, flu, acne, weight loss and more - January 23, 2017