Unfortunately, it comes a time when our health is at great risk and we might experience horrifying consequences. Antibiotics are becoming more and more useless, and this might bring us back to the middle ages when people died from a minor infection.
The main reason for this is the overuse of antibiotics, to ourselves and the companies which produce beef, poultry, and porcine.
Numerous people are grown with the belief that antibiotics should be the ultimate solution to the illness, and that the infection or ailment can disappear on its own.
Yet, this is a mistake. On the other hand, the use of antibiotics in the case of minor infections cause 2 serious consequences, and the weakened immune system will feel the strain as antibiotics entirely indiscriminate when it comes to eliminating bacteria.
Antibiotics will kill the “good” bacteria in the gut which strengthen the immune system and boost the body’s efficiency at removing toxic metals.
Therefore, antibiotics should be used only when a doctor claims it is necessary.
In the other hand, the beef industry uses even 70% of all antibiotic use in the United States. These companies are one of the largest risks of the healthcare system.
These companies maintain that they are doing these ethically questionable and dangerous business practices for our sake. Yet, the truth is that they are only concerned to get more money.
Hence, we suggest that you decide for your own money, so make sure you replace antibiotics with natural alternatives and choose to buy only certified organic and natural meat products.
Apparently, essential oils can be of great help here. They can be used as a healthy alternative to highly toxic cosmetics, added to most natural cleaners, and can act as natural pest controls.
According to a 2011 study, the combinations of oregano, cinnamon, and chili peppers essential oils can make most poultry resistant to infections, and much healthier than the poultry receiving the regular toxic batch. Thyme oil is extremely effective in preventing bacteria.
These oils should be a part of your home’s natural first aid kit, as they can help you prevent various infections and still not compromise the health care system.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
- Top 15 Natural Antibiotics Which Fight Infection & How To Use Them
- How You Can Use Essential Oils to Kill Infectious Bacteria Instead of Taking Antibiotics
- 5 Reasons to Put Essential Oils on the Bottom of Your Feet
- The Truth About Your Thyroid and Essential Oils: What NO Endocrinologist Will Tell You
- Proven Essential Oils for Snoring
- 7 Essential Oils to Soothe Your Bug Bites Fast
- Drop Toxic Sanitizers! They Cause the Skin to Absorb 10 times MORE of the Hormone Disrupting BPA Here is How to Make The Most Effective Hand Sanitizer - February 20, 2017
- Clean Your Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack And Stroke Only With One Glass Of This Powerful Drink - February 14, 2017
- This is what happens to your body when you eat 3 whole eggs a day - February 14, 2017