One of the most common skin problems that people encounter right now is acne. It does not matter whether people are in their teenage years or in their adult years, people can be affected with this condition. If you are reading this right now, it is possible that you are also suffering from chest acne. While it is not seen immediately as compared to facial acne, it can still be uncomfortable especially when you are wearing clothes that are a bit tight. This article will show you the best natural remedies to get rid of chest acne.
Reasons for Acquiring Chest Acne
There are different reasons why people get chest acne. Before you try searching for the various remedies that you can try in order to get rid of chest acne, you have to know the different reasons why you have gotten the chest acne. Here are just some of the possible causes:
- Sleep Deprivation – When people are unable to sleep properly, there is a chance that the skin will not be able to recover. When the skin is not able to recover, there is a bigger chance that more acne will appear.
- Unhealthy Diet – You may not realize it yet but when you take in foods that are not healthy, there is a bigger chance that your skin will get clogged in the process.
- Too Much Stress – It is likely that you are always busy with work that you do not realize that you are under a lot of stress with all the things that you are doing.
Here are just some of the reasons why you would need to check your lifestyle because the things that you are doing might be contributing to your chest acne.
Now that you already know some of the possible causes of acquiring chest acne, here are just some of the home remedies that you can try to get rid of chest acne:
Top 10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Chest Acne Fast
One of the main reasons why oatmeal can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is because it can help absorb the oil that is left on the skin. At the same time, it can clean the pores if it has some dirt that is left over even after cleaning.
- Cook the oatmeal.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice with the cooked oatmeal.
- Rub the oatmeal paste on the chest area.
- Leave on the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Lemon Juice
One of the main reasons why lemon juice can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is because it is acidic. What lemon can do is that it can clean the dirt that has been left on the pores for quite a long time.
- Cut a lemon into two and rub the open part on the chest area where there is acne.
- Leave the lemon juice for about a few hours.
- Wash the affected area thoroughly.
- You can do this about 2 – 3 times a week.
If you would like to exfoliate your skin, you can use baking soda on the skin. It can help make sure that the pores will be removed thoroughly. It also has some anti inflammatory properties that can help reduce the amount of acne that you have.
- Mix in baking soda with a little bit of water.
- Mix them together and place it on the affected area.
- Leave the baking soda with water for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- This can be done about twice a week.
Apple Cider Vinegar
When it comes to home remedies, apple cider vinegar is always one of those that are included. Apple cider vinegar can balance the pH level of the skin. When the skin’s alkaline level is okay, it will be harder for the bacteria to penetrate the skin.
- Prepare a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Place it on a cotton ball.
- Rub the cotton ball with apple cider vinegar on the skin.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes if you do it in daytime and leave it overnight if you can.
- Clean it with fresh water.
Cinnamon and Honey
When it comes to getting read of chest acne, cinnamon can be a very effective remedy. This is because of the anti-microbial properties that it has. Anti-Microbial properties can be very useful in getting rid of the bacterium responsible for causing acne. On the other hand, honey does act as an antibiotic, so when you mix the two together, it can be a great combo.
- Follow the following guidelines while applying cinnamon and honey
- Wash the affected area on your chest with warm water
- Mix the cinnamon and the honey until you get a paste
- Apply it to the affected area on the chest and leave it for approximately 15 minutes
- Rinse your chest off completely and let it dry
The great thing about egg whites is that most of the time, it is available inside your house. Aside from the fact that it can help the skin have the various nutrient and minerals that it needs, it can also be effective in getting rid of the scars left behind by the other pimples that have already healed.
- Get an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become fluffy.
- Place the whisked mixture on the face.
- You can add it layer by layer as each layer dries out.
- Pat dry with the use of a soft and clean cloth.
You may not yet be aware of this, but toothpaste works wonders when it comes to chest acne treatment. Apart from the fact that it does clean teeth, its microbial properties can help in getting rid of bacteria found in the chest area that causes acne.
- Before going to bed at night, clean the affected area with warm water and thoroughly dry it.
- Apply toothpaste to the affected area and make sure you do it thoroughly.
- Leave it overnight
- Use cold water in the morning to rinse it off
- Make this a daily routine until acne dries out
Tea Tree Oil
The chances are that you already know that Tea Tree oil is an effective natural home remedy for chest acne treatment. It is high in antiseptic; this means that it can help in cleaning the pores naturally. It also helps in killing those bacteria that causes acne.
- Get a drop of Tea Tree oil on the affected area on the chest
- Rub it and leave it to dry
Repeat this process daily for at last three times
One of the main reasons why Aloe Vera can be very effective is because it has soothing properties which means that if you are feeling that your acne is a bit itchy, you can always count on Aloe Vera to make the itch go away. At the same time, Aloe Vera may also be effective in getting rid of acne scars in the chest area.
- Cut an Aloe Vera leaf into several pieces.
- Get the Aloe Vera gel from each leaf part and place it on the chest area.
- Leave it on the skin for about 10 minutes.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Do this about twice a day.
[Related: How To Use Aloe Vera For Pimples]
It seems that there are more people who are familiar with Fenugreek seeds. But Fenugreek herb can still be used to help get rid of chest acne. It has anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can help cure chest acne.
- Prepare clean water and mix the Fenugreek herb until it forms a paste.
- Place the paste on the chest area and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water after.
- This can be done about 2 – 3 times every day.
Here are just some of the home remedies that you can check out so that you can help get rid of chest acne. For more info you can read 15 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight (Naturally and Fast)
Drinking Extra Water
Water assists in flushing the toxins in the body and improves skin health. It is recommended that girls take 2.2 liters of water per day while boys take 3 liters. Along with drinking water, consider reducing sugar intake. This is because sugar results to insulin generation which in turn triggers a hormone that produces pimples.
Garlic does contain antibiotics that are effective in killing acne creating bacteria. Take a garlic clove and peel the skin off. Crush the already peeled clove and place it on the area affected by acne. You will notice that after repeating this for a few days, the area will be healed quite fast. You can also squeeze off the juice from garlic and apply it directly to your skin.
[Related: How To Use Garlic For Acne]
Additional Useful Tips
– Try to avoid smoking as it will make your acne worsen
– Adopt a daily exercise routine. Your skin will get more air to breathe by doing this
– Take a bath more often especially when you come from outside. This is to avoid sweat clogging your skin pores
– When bathing try always to use warm water. Water that is very hot will tend to bring dryness on your skin. This will in return cause the skin to secrete more oil clogging your pores.
With the skin being the largest organ in your body, it is vital that you give it the necessary attention especially when it is under threats such as those of chest acne and other related issues. There may be numerous shiny approaches being advertised today as being effective, and which can help you do away with this condition. However, the natural remedies outlined above are the safest and proven to get rid of chest acne fast.
- 15 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight (Naturally and Fast)
- How To Effectively Use Toothpaste To Remove Acne and Pimples
- How To Use Aloe Vera For Pimples
- 10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Clogged Pores Fast
- 11 Simple Remedies to Get Rid of Back Acne Fast
- How To Use Garlic For Acne
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast With These 9 Natural Remedies - January 23, 2017
- Homemade Bread Recipes: You’ll Never Buy Bread Again - January 23, 2017
- Cinnamon and honey fights off colds, flu, acne, weight loss and more - January 23, 2017