You will provide your body with numerous health benefits if you include bananas in your regular diet. Without a doubt, the banana is the best food fruit there is. Besides being delicious, it is also a highly nutritious fruit.
Bananas are good for your body weight and give you energy, regulate blood sugar levels, improve your mood …
Bananas are rich in vitamins, nutrients, minerals and natural sugars such as fructose and sucrose. Besides that, bananas also contain a huge amount of fiber. Two bananas a day will keep the doctors away.
Amazing Banana Facts:
- Calories- 89
- from fat -3
- Total fat- 0
- Saturated fat-0
- Trans fat-0
- Sodium-1 mg
- Carbs- 23 g
- Fiber- 3g
- Protein – 1 g
- Calcium- 1%
- Iron- 1%
Eat two bananas before strenuous exercise in order to have more energy and to maintain blood sugar levels.
Nutritional value (100 g) (1 medium size banana = 105 calories)
- Calories – 89
- Sugar — 12 grams
- Omega 3 — 27.0 mg
- Vitamin A — 3%
- Vitamin B – 35%
- Vitamin C – 33%
- Potassium — 12%
Even though you may think that apples and oranges are the most purchased fruits in the USA, statistics show different results. Bananas are the most consumed fruit. You should know that riper bananas are way better than green bananas. We recommend you to buy the brownish ones or the ones who have spots on them.
Brown bananas are avoided by majority of people even though they are the healthiest! Brown bananas contain a big amount of TNF.
What is TNF?
The riper the banana is, the more TNF it contains. Besides fighting against bad cells, TNF is also able to fight against cancer successfully.
The TNF that the banana contains also promotes good links between the cells in the body. Besides that, the TNF makes the cells move toward any inflamed area inside.
According to one recent study, with the consumption of riper bananas that contain TNFyou are able to slow down tumor growth and even stop it by creating apoptosis cell death. This means that the bananas are rich in antioxidants.
Besides boosting the white blood cells, they are also making our immune system stronger. You will provide your body with great health benefits and energy if you just consume brown bananas instead of the green ones.
Reasons Why You Should Consume More Bananas:
- You will be able to protect your heart and blood pressure due to its low sodium levels and its richness in potassium.
Bananas are great for energy. You will feel more energetic since bananas provide you with vitamins, minerals and low glycemia carbs. Consume them before or after work. The muscle cramps will be soothed due to the potassium presence.
One medium-sized banana has about 450 grams of potassium, which means that it protects us from atherosclerosis of the blood vessels and diseases of the heart muscle and it also contains vitamin C, dietary fiber, and manganese, while vitamin B6 has as much to satisfy about 35 percent of the daily needs of the body.
A couple of scientific studies have shown that potassium is effective in lowering the blood pressure, particularly those caused by excessive consumption of salt. The potassium enhances the ejection of salts from the body through urine.
- Bananas will provide your body with lots of iron, which means that they are able to fight against anemia. You will make your immunity stronger due to the greater production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- You have to avoid certain foods if you suffer from stomach ulcers. However, by eating bananas you will be able to get rid of your stomach pain.
They soothe the inside lining because they are soft, creamy and smooth. In this way many corrosive materials will not be able to affect the stomach.
- Bananas are able to fight against depression due to the tryptophan presence. If you consume bananas regularly, you will be able to improve your mood and get rid of your depression.
- Bananas can fight against constipation due to their great content for bowel improving movements. In this way you will be able to get rid of the constipation.
- If you ever experienced PMS problems, you definitely know that sometimes the moodiness and stress can be unavoidable. You will be able to relax the nervous system due to its richness in vitamin B.
- It does not matter which season it is, this fruit will make your body temperature good. Bananas are famous for providing good basal temperature.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)