Why submit an article to HealthyCures.org? Good Question!
Well, for one your article will get great exposure! Your article has the potential to be viewed by thousands of unique visitors every month! That’s not too shabby if you want to get your article noticed. And of course, being published on the internet is an excellent way to jump-start a writing career. It gives you instant credibility and exposure. Next thing you know you will be writing an e-book!
But most importantly, your articles have the potential to help people. Just by sharing your expertise or personal experience, you have the ability impact other visitor’s lives. I have had many emails thanking me for sharing my experience and the knowledge that I have gained along the way. It is a worthy endeavor.
So what do you need to do?
It’s simple, just select the most appropriate category for your article from the list below and include that category in the title box on the article submission form at the bottom of this page. Then type up your article and “Fire Away.” That’s all there is to it!
- Find your strengths. Write about what you know and what you are passionate about.
- Don’t be afraid to write in the manner in which you write best. You are unique and with that comes a unique writing style be true to yourself.
- Before you put your name out there, make sure you have the facts. Do your research and cite your sources.
- Share your unique expertise. Include tips, strategies, techniques and opinions in your articles.
Ok, now for the rules, your article:
- Must be an original article that YOU wrote.
- Must NOT contain affiliate links.
- Must NOT be a sales letter, press release, advertisement or the like.
- “Must NOT contain pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain excess profanity.”
How to submit your article:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Article Submission in the subject line.
Include your article as an uploaded document plus the following:
- Title and category
- 1 – 4 images (you have to own the rights to them)
- An author bio including your picture (optional), full name, website and social networking information